Cardamom is known as the queen of spices. And it has a natural flavour with a gentle aroma. It is the world’s third-most expensive spice, excelled in price per weight after vanilla and saffron.
Premium And Affordable Cardamom Online:
Cardamom is known as the queen of spices. And it has a natural flavour with a gentle aroma. It is the world’s third-most expensive spice, excelled in price per weight after vanilla and saffron. It is one of the world’s very old and traditional spices. The high regions of Kerala have also been known as the best place to produce spices in India. It’s been easy nowadays to purchase this premium and rich quality Kerala Green Cardamom Online. You can find the very affordable cardamom price today in Kerala per kg with Green Spice. The German coffee farmer Oscar Majus Klöffer imported Indian cardamom to cultivation in Guatemala in 2000. Now that country has become the biggest generator and exporter of cardamom in the world, followed by India.
Types Of Cardamom:
The word “cardamom” is derived from the Latin cardamom which was the name for a variety of Indian spice plants. There are two main types of cardamom.
1. Green cardamom (or white cardamom ) is distributed from India to Malaysia. Holding a lot of benefits and being one of the expensive spices it’s harder to find good quality Green Cardamom Online. In Green Spice, we deliver you with the wholesale price of cardamom in Kerala.
2. Black cardamom which is also known as Nepal cardamom is native to the eastern Himalayas and mostly farmed in Eastern Nepal, Sikkim, and farms of Darjeeling in West Bengal of India.
Uses Of Cardamom:
Cardamom has a rich flavour and aroma which is intense and unique. In Asia, both types of cardamom are generally used in both sweet and spicy dishes, particularly in the south. Both are frequent elements in spice mixes, such as Indian and Nepali masalas and Thai curries. Green cardamom is usually used in traditional Indian sweets and masala chai (spiced tea). Both are often used as a garnish in rice and other dishes. Individual seeds are sometimes chewed and used as a piece of chewing gum. Vikings came against cardamom about a thousand years ago, in Constantinople, and introduced it to Scandinavia, where it is still popular to this day. The ancient Egyptians chewed cardamom seeds as a tooth cleaner and the Greeks and Romans used it as a perfume.
Health Advantages Of Cardamom:
- Cardamom is a source of minerals like calcium and potassium. It also contains healthy vitamins like niacin and vitamin-C.
- Cardamom has the potential to cure diseases like cold and digestion. It is stated that it helps to stay strong and improve life span. The healing properties of cardamom oil have disease-preventing qualities.
- The mixtures in cardamom help to attack cancer-causing cells in our body.
- Smelling cardamom essential oil is said to treat sleep issues.